3800 psi (260 bar) High Quality – Refined Design
The T380 is a high-quality spray gun with many beneficial features that will prove itself to you with every trigger pull. From the lightweight and balanced handle to the comfortable trigger pull and superior valve-stem design – this spray gun is professional quality through and through. The T380 has been designed to work under higher pressure than other competitive guns for a broader range of applications. The aircraft quality aluminum alloy handle, stainless steel and tungsten carbide valve assembly and hose swivel are all precision machined for reliable performance. Reliability you can depend on!
Shut-off valve spring is located outside the fluid passages for reduced friction and longer service life.
Large Fluid Passages
Large-sized fluid passages and a stream-lined valve stem offer less restriction and improved flow.
Easy Filter Access
The filter is easily accessed from the handle for cleaning or replacement. Uses standard filters available in three different mesh grades for all applications.
- Very light weight to reduce fatigue – ideal for those spraying all day long.
- More sensitive & accurate trigger – Allows you to get into the tight spots easier and waste less paint.
- The trigger spring is calibrated to provide the least resistance while assuring a positive shut-off at maximum pressure.
- Easier to clean – Twist off the top and pull out the filter.
- Superior Hose Swivel is Standard
- Available with T93R Contractor Series Tip & Guard
- Available in 2-finger triggers.