Zarges Reachmaster Quick Folding Mobile Scaffold Tower
**IMPORTANT BEFORE ORDERING**
The sizes of Zarges Reachmaster scaffold towers advertised above are measured in Working Height, which is largely different to Platform Height. Working Height is the height at which you can safely work when stood on the platform, not the platform height itself.
How to work it out - Platform height is always 2m lower than the working height.
I.E: A 5.7m working height model would allow you to work safely at 5.7m, however the platform itself would be 3.7m from the ground.
- - -
Introducing the Zarges Reachmaster mobile scaffold tower with a unique quick folding system from Zarges. Professional German design with a top specification to match. Reach heights quickly and safely: folding base unit with compact closed dimensions for transport; quickly erected using frames and braces that snap into place.
- Eight different working heights from 2.60 metres up to 8.5 metres
- Scaffolding size, approx.: 1.80 m x 0.68 m
- Folding base frame is ideal for rapid erection and dismantling
- Minimum space required for transport and storage (folding frame only 1900 mm x 960 mm x 360 mm when closed)
- Mobile, will also go through doorways (model 5600101)
- Certified to EN 1004 Class 3 (can be loaded up to 200 kg/m2)
- Safe working load: 210 kg Erected using 3T method (Through The Trapdoor)
- Robust - Ø 50 mm frames and braces
- 7.8M & 8.5M working height versions feature height adjustable wheels
Not quite what you're looking for? Why not check out the bestselling Zarges TT002 mobile scaffold tower.
We Also Recommend