Terms & Conditions
[vc_row][vc_column offset=”vc_col-lg-offset-2 vc_col-lg-8 vc_col-md-12″][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Paint Spray Tools (the Company) these conditions shall supersede any earlier sets of conditions appearing in the Company’s catalogues or elsewhere and shall override any terms and conditions stipulated incorporated or referred to by the Customer whether in the order in any negotiations and no variation of these conditions will be applicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
- These conditions shall not affect any statutory rights to which the Customer may from time to time be entitled and which by law cannot be varied or excluded.
- The price for any goods may be varied by additions upwards by the Company in accordance with market conditions at the date of actual supply and the Customer shall pay such additions in addition to the quoted price. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing market conditions shall include any increase in the cost of labour and/or materials and/or transport. The Customer shall be notified in writing before dispatch if and when this condition is to be executed.
- Prices and terms of payment
- The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw prices for the products or services it offers for sale without prior notice. If the Company price for any product or service is increased, the price in effect prior to the increase will apply to orders received prior to the effective date of the increase and shipped within a period of 30 days after the effective date of increase.
- Prices are in pounds sterling (GBP) unless otherwise specified.
- All prices displayed on the website exclude VAT (unless otherwise specified). VAT is charged at the rate prevailing at time of despatch and as set by HMRC.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company in writing, all taxes and other charges imposed by federal, state, local, or foreign governments on the manufacture, sale, shipment, import, export, or use of the products or services shall be added to the price and billed to and paid by the Customer. The Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against all liabilities for such taxes or charges and attorneys’ fees or costs incurred by the Company in connection therewith.
- In the event that there is a pricing error on the website then the Company will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price. You will be notified immediately that this is the case and the Company will not be held liable.
- Export Laws
- The obligations of the Company are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The Customer shall comply fully with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
- Quotations or proposals made, and any orders accepted by the Company from a Customer outside the UK are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to the laws of England is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the Customer intends to divert the products to any other destination, the Customer shall immediately inform the Company of the correct ultimate destination.
- Conditions of Use
- No condition is made or is to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for any use under any specific instructions notwithstanding that the purpose or conditions may be known or made known to the Company.
- All goods supplied by the Company are warranted free from manufacturing defects for 12 months (1 year) from the date of delivery (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Company, failure to follow the Company’s instructions, misuse, or any alteration or repair carried out without the approval of the Company.
- If the goods supplied do not correspond with the specification as anticipated you should notify the Company by calling 01767 640888 or by sending an email to email@example.com within 72 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect in relation to their quality or condition while under warranty you should notify the Company by calling 01767 640888 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the Company in accordance with these conditions of supply, the Company shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at their sole discretion, refund to the Customer the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price). By so doing the Company shall have no further liability to the Customer.
- Extent of Liability
- Every effort is made to ensure that all descriptions and pictures on the Company’s web site are described and reflect the products accurately. However, the descriptions and pictures on the Company’s website do not form part of the contract between the Company and the Customer. They are only intended to represent a general idea of the goods. The Company would always recommend that suitable research is under taken by the Customer to ensure sufficient product knowledge and that the product is suited to the intended use.
- The Company will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage which is suffered as a result of any breach of contract by the Company, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event the Company’s liability to you arising directly from the Company’s negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.